Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Sportsgirl love

Sportsgirl is not quite my favourite fashion brand, (Sass and Bide is) but it is definitely my favourite brand from which I can actually afford to buy clothes! Here are some of my more recent purchases from last season. I tend to wait for Sportsgirl items to go on sale before I buy them, because they generally do, even the really good stuff!




And you probably remember this dress, I was wearing it in my second post. Looks great on!
Another great thing about Sportsgirl is the sizing. As a 14-16 I find it really difficult to find nicely fitting clothes and accurate sizing at most popular (and smaller) fashion outlets. But Sportsgirl is great! They do clothes that flatter big girls too and don't lie to you about how big or small your hips are!

7 comments:

  1. okay so thank you. you just showed me my new favorite place to shop. everything is so cute. and my type of style.

    xox thatlovelyladyknowsfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow..this is amazing..more and more stores are now catering to curvy girls..i love it! great post hun! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! loving the blazer!!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great stuff!!! i totally love this brand too!!!!!
    you have such a great blog!
    i'd loved it if we followed each other!
    xxx
    naiad
    http://stateofgracebynaiad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. great style, love the bag!

    http://thehandbagconcept.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous pieces :)
    xx

    www.queenoffunkydiy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete