Thursday, January 2, 2014

Mardy Bridges Events Photography and Video

Well, I haven't done a post in a long while, but I'm going to get back into it now. Well, my last post from early last year was about how I'd started offering cheap photography services at events, well that took off! I'm doing it part-time now as a freelancer on top of my studies. My favourite thing to do is wedding videos though. I'll do a second post on that later. This is my website. I designed it myself and am really happy with it for now. Check out some of my older photos, I have lots of new ones too and I'll keep this updated. This will still be a personal blog but I'll include a lot of my work on it from now on. I also went to India again late last year so expect some travel posts as well.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas and a great start to the new year!








No comments:

Post a Comment